Roulette strategies

Roulette and Chess Roulette is one of the oldest gambling games played by people all over the world. And, probably, all players ask themselves the question: "How to win at roulette?" You can win at roulette, but this will not happen all the time and will not be able to turn into your permanent income, and no "win-win" systems They won't help you. During the entire existence of the casino, only two strategies have been invented that really work - this is to steal chips from the table or open your own casino.

For those people who still believe that they will find the same win-win system and for those who do not want to mindlessly bet on all the numbers in a row, this section provides a list of “winning” roulette strategies.

In the online casino you can play 3 types of roulettes - American roulette with 35 cells and 5.26% casino advantage over the player, European roulette - 37 cells and the casino winning percentage is 2.63%, French roulette with 38 cells. Therefore, it is better to choose either European or French. Choose roulettes with “En Prison” or “La Partage” rules (though not all casinos provide such an opportunity); The meaning of these rules is that when a zero falls out, half of the bet is returned to the player. Playing roulette with the rules "En Prison" or "La Partage" the casino's chance of winning is reduced to 1.35%, i.e. Your chances of winning are 98.65%.
Before you start playing, determine for yourself the limit that you can painlessly lose, as well as the amount of winnings, at which it is better to stop the game and take what you won. Determine the size of the bet and the threshold of the deposit, after which you will need to raise the rate. In general, you will need to draw up a detailed action plan before the game in order not to give in to the insane excitement of the game, but with a sober head and common sense to go towards the intended goal.